For years, ever since I met my now-husband, I have felt like there is so much I could offer to this world, if I could only find my passion.
We are both very much into generating passive income streams, kicking the 9-5 life, and just being able to illustrate and direct our own lives how we see fit. I don’t want to run in someone else’s schedule. I want to set my own.
This quest has been plaguing me for years. But, now, I feel like I have finally settled on what I want to “do” in life:
- I want to continue to try and answer this question for myself.
- I want to get the most quality out of my life.
- I want to help others find their own answers to their meaning of life.
- I want to LIVE. I don’t want to SURVIVE. There is so much life out there to experience and enjoy.
- I want to be happy doing it.
- I want to wake up every day with a driving force, a purpose that fuels me.
Let’s all find our purpose, our passion, in our lives. That is the meaning of our lives.
Stock Photo Credit: Pixabay
Image Editing: Adobe Photoshop CC 2015